“Account user”: Any representative or employee of Company who is granted the right to access the Site in accordance with the Sign Up Registration further described below. For security reasons, Company shall only register one Account User who must have full capacity to legally bind its Company.
“Site”: All software and equipment, implemented by Scope for providing You the Service. Hosting of the Site is subcontracted by Scope.
“Service”: Service provided by Scope allowing to access to the Site and the Packages.
“Package(s)”: Set of software development, databases, codes, scripts and application layers designed by Scope. The characteristics of each Package are detailed on Scope’s web site.
“You”: any individual who subscribe to Service for is personal purpose or for the purpose of its Company.
“Free Trial”: means the possibility for Company to try certain Packages for free during a seven (7) days period.
“Subscription Fee”: fee paid in advance in order to benefit from the Service and the Packages.
Individuals who use the Site are referred to as “Users”, “you” and “your”. If you access the Site or accept these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that legal entity and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer to that legal entity. “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to Scope. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
Scope reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, Services or to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms. Modifications to these Terms will automatically take effect upon posting; provided, however, that material changes to the Terms will be effective as to an existing User thirty (30) days after posting. By continuing to access or use the Site after we have posted a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease accessing or using the Site.
The Site is intended solely for persons who are (i) 18 or older, or (ii) 13 and older if either (a) an emancipated minor, or (b) he/she possess legal parental or guardian consent. By accessing or using the Site you represent and warrant that you are not legally prohibited from accessing the Site or using the Services under the laws of the country in which you access or use the Site.
The Site allows a User to access information and the Services, and provides opportunities for a User to request information, apply for an account, signup for notifications or a newsletter, apply to a position, or engage with Scope through provided communication options. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information in all communications with Scope and in all other use of the Site or Services.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE USERS TO CONNECT AND ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER TO SUPPORT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS. SCOPE CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT POSTED BY USERS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL SUCH USER CONTENT, INCLUDING COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND GUIDES.
By using the Site, you represent, warrant and agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, or obligations that mayapply to your use of the Site.
- Nothing that you upload, publish, represent, warrant or transmit using the Site, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- You will not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, redirects, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Services.
- You will not use the Site for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- You will not copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Your will not interfere with or damage the Site, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not systematically retrieve data or other content from our Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise.
- You will not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Scope’s computer systems, or any third-party provider system.
- You will not attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Scope system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- You will not avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Scope or any of Scope’s providers or any other third party (including another Users) to protect the Site.
- You will not advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- Scope will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Scope may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these Terms.
- You acknowledge that Scope has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Scope is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Scope. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Scope used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Scope. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
You're free to stop using the Service at any time without any compensation. Scope reserves the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at its discretion and without notice.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions (collectively “Feedback”) for improvements to the Site. You may submit feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Scope and you hereby irrevocably assign to Scope and agree to irrevocably assign to Scope all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Scope’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Scope may reasonably request to assist Scope to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Subscription Fee is defined on the Site and quoted in US dollars, excluding taxes and is plus VAT at the rate in force on the date of invoicing. Subscription Fee depends on the Package for which You subscribe to the Service. Subscription Fee is payable in advance and includes (i) the right to benefit from the Service, (ii) the right to access and use the Package and (ii) the corrective maintenance of the Package. You will pay and authorize Scope to charge for Subscription Fee in accordance with Your selected payment method. Subscription Fee are non-refundable except as required by law. You are responsible for providing accurate billing and contact information to Scope. Scope may suspend or terminate the Services if Subscription Fee is due.
During the Sign Up Registration, Company may choose to benefit from Free Trial. Then, Account User shall only be able to use the features of the Packages made available in this Free Trial mode. Scope may contact Account User during the Free Trial in order to assist him in using the Packages. At the end of the Free Trial, Account User will have to pay the Subscription Fee to continue to use the Service. Scope undertakes to save for 3 months all the data registered by Account User during the Free Trial. Therefore, Account User will be able to use again his data if he, finally, decided to pay the Subscription Fee within a period of 3 months following the end of the Free Trial.
This Agreement shall be governed by Swedish law.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE, AN ATTEMPT SHALL BE MADE TO REACH AN AMICABLE SOLUTION. SHOULD THIS FAIL, THE MATTER SHALL BE REFERRED TO COMPETENT SWEDISH COURT, EVEN IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE DEFENDANT, THE ISSUE OF A THIRD PARTY NOTICE, AN URGENT APPLICATION, AN APPLICATION FOR PROTECTIVE MEASURES, OR SUMMARY OR EX PARTE PROCEEDINGS.